The hoverboard is superb fun to move one place from another. It brings some enjoyment amidst your boring life. The best part of hover riding is that it doesn’t require a balance of a tightrope walker nor the agility of a gymnast.
But having said this, you need some practice. So, for convenience today, we are going to describe the steps on how to ride a hoverboard safely and comfortably.
Hoverboard Riding Technique
Whenever you ride a hoverboard, you must ensure safety. It will prevent you from accidents even if you fall. The safety hoverboard riding prerequisites are:
Now, let’s see how you should ride on a hoverboard.
Getting on A Hoverboard
Most people are not accustomed to riding a hoverboard naturally. Even if you have been on a skateboard, riding on a hoverboard is different. So, you will need to learn to get on the hoverboard at first.
- First off, you need to place the hoverboard on a flat surface.
- Then turn on the hoverboard and wait until the balancing function starts working. This functioning is vital because, without it, you may slip down from the board.
- Now, place your one foot close to the wheel and then put your other foot close to the other wheel.
- Then, stay standstill on the hoverboard with firmness.
Now, you are ready to start driving your hoverboard. But it also needs some technique.
Riding the Hoverboard
Once you are comfortable and confident standing on the hoverboard, it’s time to make your very first move on the board.
- Firstly, you will need to learn how to move forward and backward on the hoverboard. To do so, lean forward if you want to move forward and bend back for moving backward.
- Also, keep your waist straight and put pressure on the board with ankles only.
- For turning in the left, you should turn your right toe on the front side so that your waist and pressure shifts accordingly. Now use your ankle to move the left side.
- For turning right, you will need to move your right toe on the front side. Then, apply pressure with leaning forward to go to the right side.
- Once you learn how to move in the left and right side, then you can think about making some advanced moves such as spinning. To spin with the hoverboard in a circle, you will need to use the opposite ankle and foot. This means, to turn left, push the board with left ankle while lean your right foot forward.
- For spinning on the right side, push the board with the right ankle and lean slightly with the left foot.
I understand that for amateurs, the balancing between ankle and foot might seem harsh. But don’t worry. Few sessions of practice with the hoverboard will enable you to know the tricks quickly. Also, remember that the more pressure you apply with the ankle, the more distance the board will cover.
Watch This Video May Help You
If you are riding the newly brought hoverboard for the very 1st time, wear all the safety gear since you will most likely fall off from the hoverboard a few times. So, the safety gear will save you from accidents.
Also, don’t hasten to learn all the technique one day. Be patient and discover all the hoverboard riding techniques one by one.