An electric motocross bike is a great choice for kids as an exciting gift. It’s a great investment in your kid’s fun. The electric bikes are good enough and they serve well. There is a wide range of available electric dirt bikes in the market with various features and abilities. Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket 24 V Electric Motocross Bike is one of the great choices for young people and we are here today with its full review. So, let’s jump into the Razor MX400 Review without wasting time.
Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike Review
The Razor MX400 Dirt Rocket Electric Motocross Bike is a great bike for kids. The bike has a cool graphics design that makes the bike look attractive. The Razor MX400 is a pretty good bike for little kids within the budget. This bike has outstanding features and abilities and that’s why this bike is very popular. And in this Razor MX400 dirt bike review, we discussed in detail about this bike so that you can take your decision easily.
Design is the first thing that people notice. For a bike, its look and design do matter too. The Razor MX400 dirt rocket electric bike has a sleek and eye-catching design. It’s designed with the genuine geometrical frame of a professional dirt bike. The kids love to have a good looking bike and Razor gave this bike an attractive look. This bike comes with a look of a real motocross bike. With the look, it seems very cool.
This Razor MX400 bike is for little kids but it offers a powerful motor that is good enough for great performance. This MX400 electric dirt bike comes with a powerful 350W motor. The motor is chain driven and has a single speed that provides powerful operation. With this 350W motor, this bike performs well enough. Your kids will get the feeling of the real bike because of the extreme power output of the motor. The bike can run at the top speed of 14 MPH which is enough and safe for kids. So, let the kids have fun riding on this bike.
This Razor MX400 dirt bike is powered by 24 V batteries (two12 V batteries). These batteries are rechargeable. These batteries are powerful enough to do their job perfectly. With these powerful batteries, the bike provides a good high-speed of up to 14 MPH. the bike can run a long distance (almost 10 miles) with a single charge; it’s pretty good enough. But the batteries need almost 8 hours to be fully charged. It’s really annoying and raises the electricity bill. But the good thing is this bike serves well and satisfies the rider when it’s needed. You can charge the battery at night and the kids may have fun at daylight.
This bike is powered by a 350W single speed motor. The motor features chain-driven capability. Because of this capability, the bike performs a super quiet but powerful operation. Quiet operation is the key feature of an electric bike and MX400 has a super-quiet operation. The riders will get a noise-free riding experience with this electric dirt bike, all the time.
This electric dirt bike features a twist-grip throttle system just like a real motocross bike. Twist-throttle offers the real feel of a motorbike and it’s very easy to operate. Besides, Kids love to throttle up while riding as it gives the feel of a real bike. The kids like this system very much. They just love it, believe me! However, the twist-grip throttle is a start for the next level. Once your kids learn to control it, they’ll get another step to be a real biker. More so, throttling up a twist-grip throttle is fun.
In this Razor dirt bike mx400 review, we will now talk about it handlebars. The MX400 features a riser handlebars system. This is not adjustable handlebars actually. But you can pivot the handlebars forward or back. It will raise or lower the handlebars. This is the way you can adjust the handlebars for your kid as needed. Though it doesn’t raise or lower a lot, but you’ll find it to set up as a comfortable level for the kids. Your kids can ride the bike with comfort. Just make sure that they the best adjustment possible.
This Razor MX400 electric dirt bike comes with 12″ wheel and large pneumatic knobby tires. Though 12″ wheel isn’t standard but it’s good enough for little kids. However, small wheels made the seat height lower which is good for kids. And the knobby tires provide extra stability and present extreme riding experience on any roads, even on the hills. Your kids can ride on the neighborhood hills with their friends and have fun without any kind of trouble because of its large knobby tires. Additionally, the bike can run through mud and water as well with the advantage of the large knobby tires. These tires help to get a smooth riding experience.
Razor MX400 electric toy motocross bike is constructed with durable steel. Because of its durable construction, the bike can hold up to 140 lbs of weight easily. It’s a good weight holding capacity for a kid’s bike. The kids can ride it without any kind of worries. Your kids can use it for a long time even they use it roughly. That’s why this bike is a perfect choice for young kids.
Besides the key features, this bike has some extra features too. TheMX400 comes with a retractable kickstand that is simple but very helpful to park the bike anywhere the rider need. It also offers a front-wheel mudguard that gives the bike a proper look of a real dirt bike. This bike has an attractive art-work of a real dirt bike too which is cool. Besides, you get a warranty with this bike. So, don’t worry if anything goes wrong. Please note that this bike also needs a little assembly and you can do it yourself with a little help from the user’s manual. The tires and the body of the bike come assembled. You just need to assemble the handlebars. It’s really quick and easy. This little toy is simply a great choice for kids.
- Motor: 350W single speed chain-driven motor;
- Battery: Rechargeable included battery;
- Tires: Large pneumatic knobby tires;
- Speed: Up to 14 MPH high-speed;
- Throttle: Twist-grip throttle;
- Quiet but powerful operation;
- Able to carry up to 140 lbs of weight;
- Comes with equipped retractable kickstand;
- Riser handlebars for convenient adjustment;
- Comes with front mudguard:
- 24 V batteries for a better service;
- Battery charging time is too long;
- Lack of suspension;
- Small in size for even recommended aged kids;
Frequently Asked Questions (FAQ):
- Does the Razor MX400 have a training wheel?
– No, it doesn’t have.
- Is the bike good enough for adults?
– This bike is for kids. It’s too small for an adult. Well, it’s powerful enough for adults but too small in size.
- How long does it take to charge the batteries?
– The batteries of MX400 usually take approximately 8 hours to be fully charged.
- Can I adjust the handlebars?
– Yes, you can pivot the handlebars back or forward. It lowers or raises the handlebars a bit.
- Can the bike go through mud and water?
– Yes, The bike has knobby tires and it can run through water and mud perfectly.
- What is the run time of this bike?
– The bike can run continuously for 40 minutes without any issue.
- Does this bike come fully assembled?
– The bike comes assembled except the handlebars. But you can easily assemble it with a little help from the user’s manual.
Well, before finishing the Razor MX400 review, we just simply want to say that it’s a good electronic motocross bike for kids in the budget. Razor has many electronic dirt motocross bikes for kids and the MX400 is one of them. It’s a perfect choice for little kids. This little bike is powerful enough to serve the kids well. And if you need more power then you can consider the Razor Dirt Rocket MX500 Electronic Motocross Bike.
You May Also Like
- Razor Dirt Bike Reviews: Choosing the Best Electric Dirt Bike for Teenagers
- Razor MX350 Review: The Simplest Guide for Beginners
- Razor SX500 Review | Electric Motocross Bike For Teenagers
- The Best Razor MX650 Review and Features
- Razor MX500 Review | In-Depth Analysis