A bicycle is both a transportation tool and fitness gear. The best side of a bicycle is that it accompany you at any age and gender provided that you are fit enough to ride. These Vilano bicycle reviews will take to the right bicycle choice bringing all the types, sizes, and purposes of products before you. If you are after a bike intended for a paved road, go through the Vilano bikes review single speed. But if you are a versatile rider and want to ride both on the road and off-road, have a glance at the bikes described in the Vilano hybrid bike reviews.
But myriads of options and offers in the market by the big names will definitely camouflage you. This is why we have only focused on a single brand and you can term our effort to be a Vilano bike brand review venture. To prove our point, we have conducted a hair-splitting analysis on all the Vilano bike offers and finally come out with the 8 best Vilano bicycle products. In our selection process, we have emphasized the products that offer benefit-providing features and designs. Nowadays, it is not unnatural that you may be deceived by fancy design and features without giving the least value. But for your information, these Vilano bikes are eye-catching along with most fundamental and advanced benefits. Never miss the Buying Guide and People Also Ask sections as they will equip you with the most urgent and crucial knowledge to reach the right bike for you. So it is high time to get going with Vilano bicycle reviews.
8 Best Vilano Bicycle Reviews of All Time
You may be a beginner or pro in cycling. You may choose urban cycling or off-road rides. Vilano offers all types of bike as per your need. Vilano is well known for its cheapest but quality manufacturing and you might find your one from the cheapest as well as the best options provided. In the Vilano bicycle reviews, we have tailored some great options from Vilano. The Vilano Diverse 3.0 is one of the most comfortable options for beginners. It is featured with Shimano components and 700c Kenda wheels. The hydroformed Alloy feature a durable and sturdy built. Disc brakes are great for controlling and the comfortable upright handlebar provides an extra advantage when you are riding. The Vilano also comes with free pedals included with the package. The front and Rear Derailleur represent the Shimano Tourney TX. Shifters from Shimano and Rims are also high-grade products with the cheap price compared to other products in the market. You can use this bike easily for a weekend group rides or on the rail trail. The mechanical disc brakes provide more braking power in wet or rainy conditions. The pedals have some accusation about durability.
- 24 Speed Bike.
- 6061 Aluminium Frame and Fork
- The Shimano EF 51 3/8 integrated brake lever and 700c Rims
- Kenda 700c x 35c Tires
- Disc Brakes
- Flat Handlebar
- Mounts for Hydration/ Water Bottles
- Frame: 53 & 57 cm
- This bike is meant for comfort, control, and safety at riding. Along with those, you are having durability and sturdiness at a cheap price. You can go the speediest with a 24 bike speed. Free Pedaling and the Disc brakes are what will make your bike ride a breeze.
- Reported of gear and handlebar adjustability issues. And the seat is hard enough requiring a change.
Here is another Vilano bike which is a fixed gear one that is relaxing for the starter. This lightweight bicycle always fits your comfort zone. The simple design glows like the classic era. Faster in movement and low maintenance costs make this product even more suitable for a beginner. These versatile bikes come with the flip-flop hub. It means you can transform it from freewheel just flipping the hub. Though the bike is lightweight, the durability standard won’t be your concern. The frame and fork are built by Aluminum Alloy. The frame is Tag welded with 120mm rear spacing. The 700c 1 1/8” threadless fork makes it steady. 27.5“diameter wheels are featured with double walled and w/CNC machined edges. The double version brakes come with front and rear caliper. The front brake has drop bar version and rear one with riser bar version. All these contribute to performing excellently on any road.
You will be provided with instructions and the assembly is simple enough to complete within a couple of minutes. But it has its flip side as some customer complaints about its pedals.
- Tag Welded Single Speed Gear.
- Freewheel with Flip Flop Rear Hub.
- Alloy made 46T Chainringcrankset.
- Durable Threadless headset, stem, and Handlebar.
- Free Pedals
- Frame & material: 20”Fixed Gear 700c, Steel
- 700c*25c Tires
- Warranty: 1 Year (Manufacturer)
- Weight: 22 lbs
- Wheel Diameter: 27.5”
- Size: 58cm
- Great bike with great value. Along with the spectacular look, it gifts you a smoother ride and better performance to beat the price. Components are well built and meant to serve the purpose to the fullest – to name few standouts are the frame, bottom bracket, big tiers and etc.
- The flip side is the hard saddle and you may have to replace brakes so soon so good.
Like any other big name, Vilano always provides ample options at low cost and impressively different features. I have already done two single speed bike reviews and now I got another one almost alike with the above two. But it has some unique features and so a different style you need to know before you finally decide. These Vilano single speed bike also come with the lightweight frame. But the manufacturer does not compromise with the quality. They use forged alloy to increase the durability and make it sturdy. You will be happy to discover the tag welded geometry style frame and straight fork. These frame and fork are built by hi-tensile steel to perform the best and live the longest.
All of the Vilano bicycles comes with urban comfort saddle and color appeal. There are sizes available and before you order one make sure the size you are comfortable with.
- Stylish Urban Single Speed Bike.
- Tag welded Double walled Deep-V anodized wheels.
- Forged alloy made replaceable chainring with KMC Z410 1/8” Cassette.
- Rear wheels with the flip-flop hub.
- Different color options available.
- 20” Hi-tensile Steel Frame
- Alloy Caliper Brakes
- 700c*28c Tiers
- Free Pedals
- Alloy Seatpost (25.4 by 300mm)
- Size: Small(50cm)
- This is a trendsetter bike with a color combo and it is a gender neutral or unisex bike. Very easy to assemble; this bike looks great and good value for the price. The cheap price is actually a steal and you can buy saddle, tiers, and pedals when the need is by the cut price. It features a unique mix of impressive style, durability, and performance.
- It’s too lightweight for stable riding and brake pads are noisy.
Let’s get some more about Vilano Single speed Bike review. Now I am going to describe the Vilano Mountain bike with black and red color feature. This bicycle is pretty different from other 3 described above. As I said before Vilano provide cheaper product for every level riders. This mountain bike features the same low-cost product with high-quality features. The concern about the durability will not occur. The Double Butted 6061 Aluminum built bike will ensure the extra durability. The stylish Vilano Ridge mountain bike comes with high-grade performance speed features. The 20-inch bike comes with a lockout suspension fork. This fork is also built by Aluminum alloy. The mechanical disc brakes allow you to control your bicycle in a sudden situation. The stopping power is at maximum to protect you from any kind of accident. The alloy mag wheels are another high profile inclusion in this low-cost Vilano mountain bike. Shimano is another verified brand for bicycle components that has a proud share in this Vilano bike. The Shimano 21 Drivetrain has already won the trust of the customers around the world. The handlebars, Shimano derailleurs are all made from alloy. Though the assembly is simple they highly recommend taking the bike to a local mechanic shop for assembling.
- Alloy made mag wheels.
- Double Butted sturdy and durable Aluminum mountain bike.
- 21-speed drivetrain from Shimano.
- The stopping power at maximum with the Mechanical Disc Brakes.
- Sturdy 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Mechanical Dual Disc Brakes
- Mag Alloy 26” Wheels
- MTB Black Saddle
- Alloy Seatpost (27.2 x 300mm)
- MTB Alloy Pedal 9/16″
- Type: Unisex Mountain Bike
- Size: 17-inch & 20-inch
- This gives you the impression of a super clean urban stylish look. That apart, what you get in terms of features, style, durability, and performance is just pretty more than the price. Quality pedals, nice wheelsets, dual disc brakes, and high-end Shimano shifters. And you can assemble and it in a matter of an hour. The best for your hilly neighborhood.
- Thick rim creates an issue while turning and the fork seems to sink. The chain tends to pull off a rapid shift. But all these are not frequent complaints.
Then you are in the right place. Like all other Vilano hybrid bike reviews, it is about a bicycle which will meet your needs regarding multi-terrain rides. It is faster, 24 speed and so the most suitable for any terrain rides. The performance hybrid road bike also comes with Shimano components those are highly appreciated by the customers. The frame of the Vilano Diverse 2.0 is built by 6061 aluminum. The front and real Derailleur contains Shimano Tourney TX. The shifters are featured with Shimano EF 51 3/8 Speed. The integrated brake lever will help you to control your speed in any situation. All these have made it what many describe in the Vilano balance bike reviews one that draws the fine balance between on-road and off-road biking features and designs. Vilano uses Kenda 700c x 35c Tires that are sturdy and durable enough. The disc brakes provide ample stopping power to secure your ride. The urban comfort saddle makes you comfortable while you are ready to go distances over varied terrain. Again the only inconvenience is the free pedals which are not sturdy enough. So what are you waiting for? If you are ready to go for a group ride, this Vilano Diverse 2.0 performance Hybrid bike is the perfect one.
- Great choice for Group rides at a long distance.
- 6061 aluminum made hybrid Frame and fork.
- Comfortable upright handlebar.
- Free Pedals available.
- 700c x 35c Kenda Wheels.
- Multi-speed (24) bike
- Shimano Shifters & Integrated brake lever
- Weinmann 700c Rims
- Kenda 700c x 35c Tires
- Alloy Linear Brakes (Pull V-brake)
- Ergonomic and Comfort Saddle
- Size: 53 & 57 cm
- Shipping Weight: 41 lbs
- This is a well-built versatile bike for all weather and roads to quite beat the price. Not to mention, the rapidly adjust seat post and the handlebar are to ensure an exhilarating and upright riding experience. Lightweight materials but offers a sturdy cycling life. Above all, the disc brakes really high-end and uncommon in a budget bike.
- You may find the gears not adjusting at the maiden effort and the top bar is a bit hassle while standing.
Let’s check this mountain bike. I bet you will love it after going through the features of this highly upgraded bike. This budget-friendly and updated Vilano Blackjack is perfect at home, on pavement or paths. Even on roads or trails, you will find it riding with ease. Therefore, it is a recurrent appearance in the Vilano bicycle reviews live in the web. The frame construction is of 6061 Alloy which has created a vibe with the bikers across the world. This hand-built butted 29er hard trail provides you with a pro service in a rough terrain. The mechanical disc brakes will secure the ride with a great stopping power. The Double wall alloyed Rims increase the power of sliding against any obstacles. The Shimano 8 speed integrated brake lever makes it rich in features. The rear derailleur also comes with Shimano Altus RD-M280 RD 8 Speed. The front derailleur features Shimano TX50. The 24 speed VilanoBlacjack is perfect for any long ride.
- Hand built Butted hard trail.
- 80mm Suspension travel brakes.
- Shimano Altus RD-M280 Rear Derailleur.
- Shimano TX50 Front Derailleur.
- Double Walled Alloy Rims.
- Butted 6061 Aluminum Frame
- Shimano EF-51 Shifters
- Double Wall Wheels (Alloy)
- Mechanical Disc Brakes
- Shimano Integrated Brake Lever
- MTB Black Saddle
- Alloy Seatpost (30.9 300mm)
- MTB Alloy Pedals (9/16″)
- Multi-speed (24)
- Wheel Size: 29” Diameter
- This redesign of the old model is really worth every single penny. Unlike other under $500 bikes, it comes with a quality chain along with the derailleur. The standout features providing values are quality tiers, lightweight but sturdy frame, and the fore suspension.
- Hard Seatpost is only issuing scantily reported by a minimal number of customers.
Vilano shadow is the beginner’s choice road bike. The Vilano has famed for its affordable bike with solid features to represent. I am not talking about a racing bike. But it is equipped with components that are suitable for a commuter. I would prefer it in the first place for recreational road biking. In this Vilano Shadow Review, you will find everything that you look for in a quality starter bike. If I talk about the pros there are a lot of features to describe. The 6061 Double butted aero frame provides a sturdy frame to ride. The dual pivot alloy caliper fork will keep the best service. The integrated shifters and double alloy crankset feature have helped this shadow bike increase the stability. The alloy 27.2 Seatpost is also provided by Vilano at an incredibly low cost. The whole drivetrain features the proud bike mechanism brand Shimano.
If you are not satisfied with the components there is an option to upgrade them easily in Vilano Shadow bike. The most alluring feature of the Vilano Shadow bike is the economic price.
- Anatomic Comfort Saddle.
- Frame Size: 21”
- 700c Threadless Fork.
- Front and rear Shimano featured Derailleur.
- 1 1/8” Integrated headset.
- 6061 Double butted hard trail.
- Shimano Integrated Lever & Shimano Shifters
- Doubled Walled Rims (700c)
- 700c x 25c Tires
- Alloy Caliper Brakes (Dual Pivot)
- Anatomic Comfort Saddle
- Alloy Seatpost
- Speeds: 14
- Size: 54cm
- One of the most affordable and versatile bikes suitable for urban commuting, fitness exercise, and any ride. Featured with both basic and advanced bike attributes threadless fork, comfortable saddle, STI brake levers and shifter to stop at will, and above all lightweight and sturdy material.
- This is a super expensive bike but worth every penny. It lacks a kickstand that all high-end bikes do come with.
Vilano Shadow STI is a multi-ride and multi-speed bike that is pretty suitable for commuting, faintness, urban rides and club rides. This is an entry-level bicycle but the performance, design, size, speed, pedaling, and frame are high-end. Moreover, you can have a giant of value at an affordable price. Before jumping n this second Vilano shadow review, let’s find the answer to the following query. What you will judge a bike on? Maneuverability and smooth running would be the obvious answer. Only quality pedaling can offer you the said convenience. Vilano STI offers you the easier pedaling that ensures the utmost control and hassle-free movement while riding. Performance is something to be determined by an accurate size and sturdy frame. Vilano’s Double Butted Aero aluminum frame is lightweight and sturdy. This is the most authentically sized and designed a bike to enjoy the astounding biking performance. An entry level bike cannot but be lightweight and this Vilano STI with an aluminum structure is both lightweight and sturdy. Being lightweight, it never feels uncomfortable or suffers a troublesome riding. STI Integrated Brake Lever and the 700c fork along with premium quality wheelset, you will enjoy the hardcore bike speed. The said features are responsible for a satisfactory speed to be a fan of.
- Shimano STI Integrated Brake Lever/Shifters
- 6061 Double Butted Aluminum Aero Frame for high performance
- 700c 1 1/8″ Threadless Fork
- Wheels: 700c Doubled Walled CNC Machined Side
- Free pedals for easier Pedaling
- Rims: 700c Doubled Walled
- CST 700c x 25c Tires:
- Alloy Caliper Brakes (Dual Pivot)
- Anatomic Comfortable Saddle
- Alloy Seatpost (27.2)
- Speeds: 14
- This beginner bike stands for high-end value with innovative design, easier pedaling, and sufficient speed. It offers easier and effective braking, satisfactory speed up to 14. Free pedaling is responsible for a safe and controlled ride. On an average, you are sure to have your desired performance from this lightweight and budget bike.
- There are reports that the pedals are stiff and brake cables lack adjustability.
The Ultimate Buying Guide
The bicycle is perhaps the most common transportation tool to buy and the riskiest when buying online. Because this is the last thing to figure out the real staff by seeing vivid pictures only. But whatever tough and risky a task it is, there is the better way out. You just need to inspect a few factors and bicycle being a very common item and Vilano being a very popular brand, it is very easy to cross-check those. The factors you can check without physically riding a bike include the frame and fork, wheels and tires, shifters and brakes, and seatpost and tire size. Conversely, the factors you are unable to feel without riding it first-hand but are crucial are comfort and performance. While comfort largely depends on the features already mentioned, the comfort to a certain extent depends on the saddle too. Let’s us have a briefing over the crucial factors to come out with a good deal.
Frame and Fork
What you will check about frame and fork? You can check the size and material the frame is built-up of. There are three options available when the question of material comes – Aluminum, Steel, and Carbon Fiber. Aluminum is the cheapest, lightest, and least sturdy among the three. But 6061 aluminum frame what most of our Vilano bicycles are made of is the most popular nowadays. Steel is a balance between durability and lightweight. It gives you a stable and durable ride. This is the heaviest of all and costlier than aluminum. Carbon Fiber is the premium one as it is both lightweight and durable. Though it is the most expensive option in the industry manufacturers now a day are coming with more affordable carbon fiber bicycle.
Wheels and Tiers
The wheel is the most significant thing as it bears with the most wear and tear of the bicycling life. That is why it requires being the most high-end one. There are two options available and they are Double layer wheels backed by high spoke numbers and the Aero wheels with bladed spokes. The former is a preferable and advisable option and it can withstand the sudden hit and an overweight rider. So far tires are involved; you should determine it by your requirements. The general rule is that the bigger the tire, the speedier the move. But you have to be a taller individual to handle a bigger diameter tire.
Brakes and Shifter
This is where you should invest both your money and time. They are crucial to enjoying the needed maneuverability. Shimano is the brand for the shifters that most of our Vilano bicycles reviews tell of. This is by far one of the most reputed brands. For brakes, Vilano offers two finer alternatives – Alloy Caliper and Disk Brakes. Both can do for the day.
Comfort and Performance
It was thought earlier that the more lightweight a bicycle is the more comfort and better performance it provides with. And you had to spend more to have a lighter bike. But nowadays, better components, features, and design have added to the list. Only a reputed brand can give you that assurance. And all our Vilano bicycle reviews live up to that expectation.
Warranty is a crucial consideration regarding a transportation mechanism like a bicycle. The industry standard warranty is the lifetime for the frame and 1 year for the components.
People Also Ask
What is a Hybrid bike?
A hybrid bike is the mix of both the road and mountain bike. To put it clearly, a bike featured with the designs and traits to ably ride in all kinds of terrains is a hybrid bike. Supposedly, it will come with the flat handlebar, large volume tires, and versatile gears. Latest hybrid bikes tend to have far more. In our Vilano brand bike reviews, we have tow hybrid bikes reviewed – Vilano Diverse 3/0 Performance and Vilano Diverse 2.0 performance. They share the same identical features bearing the exception on the saddle, brakes, and price.
How many types of bike Vilano bicycle reviews present?
Vilano presents all three types of bike – Road type, Hybrid type, and Mountain bike type. Road type and Mountain bikes are quite different. The road type is designed with lightweight and skinny frames for max speed, control, and efficiency. Conversely, the mountain type comes with the sturdy frame, fat tires, and flat handlebars. On its top, it is designed to provide an upright position at riding for improved visibility.
Do Mountain bikes run on paved road smoothly?
But they are better on the off-road terrain as they are not lightweight and not designed only to move faster and versatile.
Watch Video: Would You Recommend Your Vilano Road Bike To A Friend?
Before going for any of the products we have reviewed in this Vilano bicycle reviews, you should have a clear answer to these following questions to make the accurate selection. The crucial questions you should find answers to are:
- Where do you mostly ride?
- How often do you ride a week?
- What purpose will you be riding for?
Answers to the aforesaid questions will reach you closer to the cycle you should spend money on that will serve your purpose to the tiny bit. Then only you can decide which one to go for – a fixed gear, hybrid, or an off-road mountain bike. What you must not miss that Vilano has offered the best for all the types and purposes you want a bicycle for.
You Can Read This Article: